Curiousity: How many books can I read in one year? How many will I remember?

about

I love the written word. I love music. I love storms. I love my love with an "S".
See my complete profile

links

recent

archive

  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • July 2006
  • January 2008
  • i power blogger.
    site design created by yours truly.
    images hosted by picasa/hello.
    white rabbit pilfered from mr. carroll, manipulated with gimp.
    all words are mine unless otherwise noted. copyright me and etc.

    ~~*~~

    Sunday, January 01, 2006

    The Complete List of Books

    Here is where I shall keep track of the books I've read.

    2006

    January:

    The Bride Stripped Bare - Anonymous
    A Million Little Pieces - James Frey
    Your Cat's Just Not That Into You - Richard Smith
    The Skeptic's Guide to the Paranormal - Lynne Kelly
    Everything But The Truth - Christopher McPherson
    Dragons - Christopher McPherson
    Donna Parker: A Spring to Remember - Marcia Martin
    Arthur, For the Very First Time - Patricia McLachlan
    Trixie Belden and the Mystery Off Glen Road - Julie Campbell
    Trixie Belden and the Black Jacket Mystery - Kathryn Kenny
    Trixie Belden and the Mysterious Code - Kathryn Kenny
    Nancy Drew and the Secret at Red Gate Farm - Carolyn Keene
    The Autobiography of Santa Claus - As told to Jeff Guinn
    Sebastian and the Santa Claus Caper - Mary Blount Christian
    Cherry Ames: Senior Nurse - Helen Wells
    The Bad Mother's Handbook - Kate Long

    February

    Harriet Spies Again (a companion to Harriet the Spy) - Helen Ericson
    Posted by: Slowplum at: 3:55 PM
    0 comments

    ~~*~~

    Top