Curiousity: How many books can I read in one year? How many will I remember?

about

I love the written word. I love music. I love storms. I love my love with an "S".
See my complete profile

links

recent

  • The Skeptic's Guide to the Paranormal - Lynne Kelly
  • Your Cat's Just Not That Into You - Richard Smith
  • A Million Little Pieces - James Frey
  • The Bride Stripped Bare - Anonymous
  • The Complete List of Books
  • archive

  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • July 2006
  • January 2008
  • i power blogger.
    site design created by yours truly.
    images hosted by picasa/hello.
    white rabbit pilfered from mr. carroll, manipulated with gimp.
    all words are mine unless otherwise noted. copyright me and etc.

    ~~*~~

    Monday, January 09, 2006

    Everything but the Truth - Christopher McPherson

    ISBN: 1551520354 (paperback)
    Pub: Arsenal Pulp Press (March, 1997)


    Book borrowed from the library.

    Well, there goes 2 hours of my life I'll never get back again.

    I can't even rate this piece of drivel. I truly wish I could. I kept reading the short stories hoping they'd get better. The stories held a lot of promise, but fell short of the mark. Some too obscure, and some were definitive about the wrong things. There were one or two that I did enjoy, but on the whole, one has to wonder what the publisher was thinking.
    Posted by: Slowplum at: 3:55 PM
    0 comments

    ~~*~~

    Top