Curiousity: How many books can I read in one year? How many will I remember?

about

I love the written word. I love music. I love storms. I love my love with an "S".
See my complete profile

links

recent

  • Everything but the Truth - Christopher McPherson
  • The Skeptic's Guide to the Paranormal - Lynne Kelly
  • Your Cat's Just Not That Into You - Richard Smith
  • A Million Little Pieces - James Frey
  • The Bride Stripped Bare - Anonymous
  • The Complete List of Books
  • archive

  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • July 2006
  • January 2008
  • i power blogger.
    site design created by yours truly.
    images hosted by picasa/hello.
    white rabbit pilfered from mr. carroll, manipulated with gimp.
    all words are mine unless otherwise noted. copyright me and etc.

    ~~*~~

    Tuesday, January 10, 2006

    Dragons - Christopher McPherson

    ISBN: 1896860354 (paperback)
    Pub: Ekstasis Editions (April 1, 1998)


    Book borrowed from the Library.

    Here in the hopes that he'd redeem himself, I borrowed yet another book, this time the author's first foray into novel-writing was at least an interesting story.

    Naggery: I really hate it when authors over-use the lack of punctuation and large spaces between words to overemphasize the desperation of their protagonists. I get it that she's scared and lonely and wondering who in the hell locked her up in a cave. Quit driving the nail in; the coffin's closed!

    All in all though, not a bad read. The end is a little inconclusive though but it flows with the rest of the book. Somewhere in all the babble the story comes through. A quick read; the book is no thicker than my pinky finger.

    Time to read: 2 hrs
    Rate: ***--

    Posted by: Slowplum at: 3:05 PM
    0 comments

    ~~*~~

    Top