Curiousity: How many books can I read in one year? How many will I remember?

about

I love the written word. I love music. I love storms. I love my love with an "S".
See my complete profile

links

recent

  • The Autobiography of Santa Claus - As Told by Jeff...
  • Nancy Drew and the Secret of Red Gate Farm - Carol...
  • Trixie Belden and the Mysterious Code - Kathryn Kenny
  • Trixie Belden and the Black Jacket Mystery - Kathr...
  • Trixie Belden and the Mystery Off Glen Road - Juli...
  • Arthur, For the Very First Time - Patricia MacLachlan
  • Donna Parker: A Spring to Remember - Marcia Martin
  • Dragons - Christopher McPherson
  • Everything but the Truth - Christopher McPherson
  • The Skeptic's Guide to the Paranormal - Lynne Kelly
  • archive

  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • July 2006
  • January 2008
  • i power blogger.
    site design created by yours truly.
    images hosted by picasa/hello.
    white rabbit pilfered from mr. carroll, manipulated with gimp.
    all words are mine unless otherwise noted. copyright me and etc.

    ~~*~~

    Wednesday, January 18, 2006

    Sebastian and the Santa Claus Caper - Mary Blount Christian

    ISBN: 0-02-718460-9 (Hardcover)
    Pub: Macmillan Publishing Co, Sept. 1984

    Found in box of books.

    It's a book about a dog that is a supersleuth and his clueless master. There's a mystery at the mall and Sebastian helps his master John figure it out.

    Um. I can't really rate a book like that.

    Time to read: 1/2 hr.
    Posted by: Slowplum at: 7:22 AM
    0 comments

    ~~*~~

    Top